What We Do
For over sixty years we have provided services to our membership as well as to the industry at large. Here is some of what we offer.
- A forum for discussing industry concerns through our membership meetings.
- Management seminars on a variety of subjects
- A clearinghouse for information
- Regular updates on items of importance
- A place for contractors to register opinions, voice concerns, and request help
- Close connections to other industry organizations
- A directory of building officials and municipal requirements
- A virtual and actual library of manuals, contracts, laws, etc.
- An annual golf outing and holiday gathering
- Advocacy and legislation on a local, statewide and national level
- A pipeline to code committees, government agencies, architects and engineers.
- Access to health and benefit plans for in-house employees
- Liaison with our labor partners
- Trustees for the benefit plans
- Representation on apprenticeship committees
- Representation at contract negotiations
- Promotion of the industry through community relations and education